News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 06:42:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Northern Colorado AMC Club BBQ and Collection Sale May 4th 2019  (Read 1669 times)

Offline amcman73

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 10

Next month on the 4th of May at 10:00 am we are doing to do a Northern Colorado AMC Club get-together BBQ the club will provide the main dish like Bugers, Hot dogs to grill and chips if you would like to bring a side dish that would be awesome!  It will be held at the late Richard Derman house outside of North  Livermore on 287 heading towards Red Mountain . Then it's a 6 mile maintain dirt road to the house . For the past few weekend we have been helping the family move cars , parts and tools and started Cars to see if they run. So that people will be able to come up and purchase vehicles or parts. I have a list below of the cars and I couldn’t attach all of the pictures so just let me know if you want to see pictures of it I might have some . There is also lots of parts , tools and full weight room if you are interested in anything bring a trailer and make a deal! Or just come on up and enjoy the food and views . Please let me know if your interested in coming and how many .

Thanks ,
Austin Hosterman

Please let my know if you would like to see any pictures of the Eagles and Kaiser

-1985 White Eagle Wagon $1500 =
needs paint work Finnish and power steering pump interiors in great shape

-1968  Kaiser truck $10,000 = military axles lifted one tire is flat the rest of the tires are weather rotted size (14 R 20 XL Michelin military tires )455 runs need some assembly.

-1984 Tan and gold Eagle wagon Limited $500 = needs interior installed

-1982 gold Eagle wagon Sport $600 = 5speed

-1981 Black Eagle SX/4 $500 =GM iron duke runs the underneath of the unibody is rusted body is straight tho there is a spare  parts car (no title) SX/4 to use

-1983 bronze SX/4 Sport $500 = 4speed i6 ran for a few seconds with starting fluid

-1987 Gold Eagle Wagon limited= Free to someone that can remove car No drivetrain started to lift  the front and back wagon not easy to move   some engine components apart .

-1983 silver wagon $1500= great interior slight damage on the fender and needs the tie rods tightened.

-1984 Red 4 door sedan Eagle $1500 = need front end painted all there new vial top and great interior

-1981 silver & black SX4 $ 1500 = has Rally stickers on it Clifford intake and bigger two-barrel carburetor

-1981 white and brown SX4 $500 = could not get running great project though straight body

Offline Markracer72

• Hatchling
  • Thumbs Up 0
Re: Northern Colorado AMC Club BBQ and Collection Sale May 4th 2019
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2019, 10:58:09 PM »
Did the white 95 wagon sell? If not, do you have any photos?
Thanks
Mark

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk