Choose style:

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Electrical / Re: Light problems
« Last post by eaglefreek on September 20, 2017, 10:07:55 PM »
Here's when I did built my harness and installed H4 headlights. However, if you are not installing H4's you just have to move a couple terminals the opposite way mentioned in the post.
http://forums.amceaglesden.com/index.php?topic=36467.0

Here's where I fixed  my dad's high beam issue.  http://forums.amceaglesden.com/index.php?topic=44127.msg343415#msg343415
« Last post by SilverEagle on September 20, 2017, 04:55:50 PM »
EAGLEFREAK! got my harness, gunna install it tonight or tomorrow. what did you have to do to make it work correctly? i couldn't find your old thread. someone should be in charge of cleaning out old ones and posting known information or something. maybe do a write up in that eaglepedia and list what harnesses you can buy and what you need to modify seeming as a very common issue. i will not that my i won't lose the headlight or dash power on the warmer mornings, seems to be only on the cold mornings... maybe something to do with the quality of ground or make the circuit breaker more sensitive
« Last post by DAVE on September 19, 2017, 09:22:37 AM »
I have used one similar but was not as pricey as that one.
 one end plugs into one of your existing low beam sockets that is where the relays get there signal from.
 have had no problems
Eagle Sightings / Re: not a bird but a fish
« Last post by maddog on September 19, 2017, 02:08:12 AM »
Nice!  Those Marlins are pretty cool cars!
yeah they are and I would love to have one.
Inside Your Eagle / Re: "American air" dealer installed under dash a/c unit.
« Last post by AMC of Houston on September 18, 2017, 09:21:18 PM »
I installed some of these back in my dealership days.   American Air was the "official" aftermarket kit installed at AMC dealers; with replacement parts even included in the AMC factory parts manuals.   They were year/model/engine specific tho; so adapting one that wasn't originally meant for an Eagle would probably be more trouble than its worth.

On a side note; American Air also made the 1902 Rambler Replica I have (built in 1960).   They also made 1901 Olds replicas.
Inside Your Eagle / Re: "American air" dealer installed under dash a/c unit.
« Last post by vangremlin on September 18, 2017, 07:45:14 PM »
I had been talking with someone in Michigan several years ago about buying one that he had, but decided not to go through with the purchase.  Never actually saw it in person.
Inside Your Eagle / "American air" dealer installed under dash a/c unit.
« Last post by lonestar1947 on September 18, 2017, 05:44:29 PM »
Has anyone ever seen one of these?  I'd like to buy it!  Theres one on EBay, but I can't afford it (ar that price).   Thanks.
Eagle Sightings / Re: not a bird but a fish
« Last post by vangremlin on September 18, 2017, 01:20:50 PM »
Nice!  Those Marlins are pretty cool cars!
« Last post by vangremlin on September 18, 2017, 01:19:58 PM »
I used this set on my Eagle also.  It worked fine, although like Eaglefreek said you might have some issues to work through.  I think the problem I have periodically is that the brights turn on when I turn on the fog lamps.  The only other issue I remember is locating the relays, because the power wire to run to the battery is kind of short.  Good luck!
« Last post by eaglefreek on September 18, 2017, 10:16:53 AM »
The low beams will have 3 terminals and the high beams have 2.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 17 queries.