News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 07:44:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 1978 AMC Concord Survivor  (Read 3525 times)

Offline CeeJay

• Hatchling
  • Thumbs Up 0
1978 AMC Concord Survivor
« on: February 22, 2011, 03:38:15 PM »
You could be the owner of this beautiful all original 1978 AMC concord D/L 2 door coupe. This Car is a true survivor with only 28,000 original miles with original paint, interior, wheels and spare tire. I also have the original title and build sheet. This car has all the options 258 C.I six cylinder, automatic transmission, air conditioning, power steering, split bench seat. This car would make a great show car or to cruise around every day give me a call my name is Cecil (618)452-9553

Please PM or email this member.  C-List link removed.  He is a new member and did not realize this
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 05:54:37 PM by IowaEagle »

There are no comments for this topic. Do you want to be the first?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk