News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 06:09:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: St, Louis area car shows this weekend  (Read 1380 times)

Offline Still Pat

• Eagle Sport
  • Thumbs Up 14
St, Louis area car shows this weekend
« on: September 23, 2021, 10:30:11 AM »
Already posted about the Orphan Car show Sun. at the train museum, but found two more closer to me. One is Sat. & one Sun. (same day as the Orphan Car Show) & the other is Sat., day before. Can't post pics, for some reason.

Sun., Sept. 26 SPONSORED BY Gateway NoPar club, ALL MAKES & MODELS WELCOME(even f.m. products) 5701 Hwy. N Cotllleville USED TO BE Columbia(?) Columbus(?)  Knights, NEW sign (I just drove by yesterday to be sure I remembered where it was) now says something different. Black electronic sign, something Banquet Center (Sorry y'all, my memory she ain't what she used to be. V. A. sent me to a shrink & she tested me (man, camera, tv, horse, whatever, plus some other stuff. I passed - barely! ONE point above passing! Anyway, that's why I don't have better info,

The OTHER one Sat. Is at Chick Lumber, O'Fallon. The problem with THAT is they just (this year(?) changed the service roads to all one way - IN O'FALLON. They change right there, so you have to actually take Hwy. 79 N 7 take the first exit, then take the first exit off that to the N svc. road (Outer Rd.?. Big place, SIMILAR TO teh other two (blue one & orange one). Their address is 2625 E. Terra Ln., O'Fallon. If you're on I-70, you can see it as you pass. That one is  acharity type thing. All ikt costs to get in & show is a nonperisgable food item.
'83 AMC Eagle wagon 258/auto.
'84 AMC Eagle sedan (4 door) 258/auto.
PREVIOUS AMCs:
'72 Gremlin X 304/3 speed
'81 Eagle Kammback 258/4 speed (Purchased new)
'82 Eagle wagon 258/5 speed (Ordered new, traded Kammback)
'86 (I THINK) Eagle wagon - BlackBird 258/auto. (Got hit/totaled)
'83 Eagle wagon - White Eagle 258-auto. (Front subframe was rotted out - sold for parts)

Offline Still Pat

• Eagle Sport
  • Thumbs Up 14
Re: St, Louis area car shows this weekend
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2021, 09:50:17 PM »
Made it to the one Sat.. Saw THREE ANCs there & TWO of them were my Eagles! ;D Pics, below (maybe). My spacebook album.

PREVIOUS AMCs:
'83 Eagle wagon - White Eagle 258-auto. (Front subframe was rotted out - sold for parts)

Offline Still Pat

• Eagle Sport
  • Thumbs Up 14
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2021, 11:52:00 AM »
My spacebook album with pics, from Sun.'s show. Only TWO AMC & BOTH were my Eagles! Of course, it WAS a NoPar show. And the fact that the AMC club (Gateway AMC) was showing across the river at the Orphan Car Show over at the train museum, probably pulled a few people away, Anyway, my spacebook album of the pics. I took. If you wanna see more & are on spacebook, look for Gateway CLASSIC (I always forget that part) NoPars.

/size]
PREVIOUS AMCs:

Offline TheBirdman

• huffs gear oil
  • Eagle DL
  • Thumbs Up 12
  • that noise? that ll go away.
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2021, 04:01:29 PM »
I got to wander through the st louis train museum once, I didnt know they had a chrysler turbine until I was hauling butt to the bathroom and saw that unique color out of the corner of my eye, what a surprise.
83 eagle wagon 4.0

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk