News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 08:49:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Road Trip  (Read 5044 times)

Offline SpreadEagle

• Eagle Sport
  • Thumbs Up 12
Road Trip
« on: May 26, 2013, 04:33:01 PM »
K.C.K to Kokomo Indiana, and back

Headed there at the end of June I'd be happy to move something if not too big our out of the way by much..
'81 Kammback
'81 SX/4(Parts)

Offline DGeagle

• Eagle Sport
  • Thumbs Up 13
  • Forget the Whales, Save the Eagles!!!
Re: Road Trip
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2013, 11:00:44 AM »
I only love about an hour away from Kokomo. What's the nature of your trip? I'm always willing to meet an amc'er!
87 Eagle Sedan--86 Eagle Sedan--98 XJ 4.6 stroker--81 Concord--78 Pacer V-8--74 Gremlin V-8- 78 Concord AMX V-8--89 Grand Wagoneers--76 J-10--69,70,71 AMX--71,73 Javelin--70 Rebel Machine, 48 Packard, 47 Nash, Many other AMC's, Fords, and Mopars....
Too Many cars too little time!!

Offline SpreadEagle

• Eagle Sport
  • Thumbs Up 12
Re: Road Trip
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2013, 10:32:49 AM »
I only love about an hour away from Kokomo. What's the nature of your trip? I'm always willing to meet an amc'er!
Going to see the Wife's sister.
'81 Kammback
'81 SX/4(Parts)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk