News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 05:26:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Coil on Plug Bracket  (Read 916 times)

Offline atmafox

• Mad Engineer
  • Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 8
Coil on Plug Bracket
« on: February 28, 2022, 10:10:13 PM »
Hey everyone,

Ok so at one point I found a company making a coil on plug bracket for the Jeep 4.0.  Not the factory one that mounts three wasted spark coil packs but one meant to take six of the Ford 4.6L (I think, one of the Fords though) coil packs.

The coil packs in question look pretty much like: https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/714+BthTliL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Anyway, I lost the link somehow (I've checked all my chat logs and I know I linked it to my wife) and am hoping someone else here might have found it and bookmarked it in the past.  Failing that I'll probably work with a machinist to create one of my own for my EFI build on my 258. (Posted here since it's going on my 258.)

Thanks either way!
-Atma
« Last Edit: February 28, 2022, 10:10:36 PM by atmafox »
Mine:
- 1980 AMC Eagle 2dr Sedan
- 2009 BMW 335i xDrive Coupe

Ours:
- 1986 Toyota Pickup

Hers:
- 1988 Toyota Supra Turbo
- 1988 Toyota Celica All-Trac
- 1997 Toyota RAV4 2dr 4x4

His:
- 1985 Nissan 720 Pickup Deluxe King Cab 4x4

There are no comments for this topic. Do you want to be the first?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk