News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 09:37:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Eagle in university heights san diego  (Read 3179 times)

Offline shanebo

• Without "me" its just "aweso"
  • AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 71
  • 80's chicks are the hottest!
Eagle in university heights san diego
« on: September 15, 2012, 01:04:43 AM »
Me and my wife took a vacation at our little time share in san Diego and I ran across this eagle in university heights on our way to see a show. But it doesn't stop there...I also saw an old coffin nose ambassador wagon an when we got home I saw a for truck with a huge amc sticker in the back window.

AMC, serving up heaping helpings of AWESOME since 1954

Offline Whuntmore

• Busy Eagle Owner
  • Thumbs Up 111
  • If a hammer won't fix it, it's probably electrical
Re: Eagle in university heights san diego
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2012, 01:54:56 AM »
As I've said before, you don't miss a thing, and you always get the shot.  Thanks for posting.

Prafeston

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2012, 05:40:59 PM »
Cool sightings!

Offline drock87

• Eagle Sport
  • Thumbs Up 11
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2012, 08:43:31 PM »
I guess now I have seen anything. An F-Series with an AMC sticker. Not that I'm complaining  :hello2:  just not something you see everyday!  GREAT PICS!
My list of my cars/toys (or toys at my disposal!)

1985 AMC Eagle Sportwagon
2017 Mercedes-Benz C300 4Matic
1993 Mercedes-Benz 500SL
2016 Triumph Bonneville
 1962 Cruisers Inc Mahogany Outboard

I like to to tell people my Eagle is like a Ferrari. It's quirky, tempermental, border-line exotic, and something you don't see everyday.  See? Makes perfect sense....

Click for Akron, Ohio Forecast" height="90" width="160

Offline shanebo

• Without "me" its just "aweso"
  • Thumbs Up 71
  • 80's chicks are the hottest!
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2012, 01:02:51 AM »
Thank you! when Im out and about I always have my phone on camera mode....just for moments like these.
AMC, serving up heaping helpings of AWESOME since 1954

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk