News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 06:02:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Another Eagle Wagon in Menasha, Wi !  (Read 2527 times)

Offline rick1590

• Eagle'd Again!
  • Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 4
  • My 1st Eagle 1981...picture from 1990
Another Eagle Wagon in Menasha, Wi !
« on: September 02, 2012, 09:37:22 AM »
Spotted another Eagle Wagon driving past my house yesterday! 1st one other than mine I've seen in quite awhile!
Yellow and Brown in color. Didn't have time for any pictures. Anybody from the nest drive thru?  :police: :police:
Old one...1984 1986 Limited(present one)

Offline amc78concord

• If you don't like the way I drive, stay off the sidewalk.
  • Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 81
  • Second Place is the First Loser!
Re: Another Eagle Wagon in Menasha, Wi !
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2012, 04:45:18 AM »
I live in Wisconsin, but didn't drive through lol.
-Rob
Nekoosa, WI
-82 Eagle Limited Wagon (4.0 Head Swap, Holley 4bbl Carb, Headers, MSD Ignition with Team Rush Upgrade)
-82 Eagle SX/4
-83 Eagle Limited Wagon "Woody"
-84 Eagle Wagon
-85 Eagle Wagon
-Many Others... :amc:

:duck:

Click for Nekoosa, Wisconsin Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk