News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 29, 2024, 07:38:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: New England bird!  (Read 3061 times)

Offline standup650

• Eagle DL
  • Thumbs Up 8
  • Never thought i'd have one but know i always will!
New England bird!
« on: March 09, 2012, 04:35:30 PM »
My buddie and i were doing a tile job in Clermont NH, and we went and got lunch at the gas station. well we were sitting eating and all of a sudden a 1988 wagon rolls in. well of course we had to talk. It was nice. maroon with woody sides. He is trying to fight threw the spam to become a member so i wont tell much more about it so he can when he gets on here. what i thought was funny was the looks on peoples faces I think it blew there minds that two eagles were so close together. might cause a disturbance in the force you know. now that i think about it that was the first time me and my bird were parked next to another bird and its human.

Offline JustinS

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 3
  • Thief River Falls, MN
Re: New England bird!
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2012, 06:25:21 PM »
Doesn't happen very often for me either, though I'll be happy when it does!  :occasion14:
Justin S.

-1972 Plymouth Gold Duter 225ci                     
-1974 Chevy Nova Hatchback SBC (Gator)          -1997 Dodge Dakota 5.2L (Red)
-1983 AMC Eagle SX/4 258ci (Seagle)                -1999 Subaru Legacy 2.5L (The Wife's)

Click for Thief_River_Falls, MN Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150

Offline standup650

• Eagle DL
  • Thumbs Up 8
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2012, 07:17:27 PM »
It's almost weird and we both kinda looked shocked.

Offline poppJohn90

• Hatchling
  • Thumbs Up 1
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2012, 02:40:36 PM »
thanks for all your help, had to login with my email. this is the guy you ran into at tbird with the 88 wagon

Offline Whuntmore

• Busy Eagle Owner
  • AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 111
  • If a hammer won't fix it, it's probably electrical
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2012, 03:29:23 PM »
And an egg to standup650, for helping out a new nester!

Offline standup650

• Eagle DL
  • Thumbs Up 8
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2012, 07:39:40 PM »
And an egg to standup650, for helping out a new nester!
Why thankyou very much!

poppjohn, glad to see you made it! The people on here are great!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk