News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 08:30:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: New England Birds?  (Read 14818 times)

Offline shaggimo

• AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 90
  • When "6" just won't do.......
Re: New England Birds?
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2012, 08:27:38 AM »
In that case, (lol, I don't think I've ever heard of the "rest" of ny being called the true ny) cnyer here.  :occasion14:
88 xj cherokee- ((4)(4))2
81 malibu 4dr- Identity Crisis
81 SX4- gf's
84 Eagle 4dr sedan- it followed me home... ::)
http://www.cardomain.com/id/Oldsmoletic
CNY

Offline standup650

• Eagle DL
  • Thumbs Up 8
  • Never thought i'd have one but know i always will!
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2012, 08:36:52 AM »
I only ment "true" as in the state of NY not the city of NY

Offline shaggimo

• AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 90
  • When "6" just won't do.......
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2012, 09:35:57 AM »
Yes, there's nyc, and the rest of us, lol, CNY= central ny, ie: swamp land, and forests  :rotfl: .
88 xj cherokee- ((4)(4))2
81 malibu 4dr- Identity Crisis
81 SX4- gf's
84 Eagle 4dr sedan- it followed me home... ::)
http://www.cardomain.com/id/Oldsmoletic
CNY

68AMXGOPAC

« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2012, 09:37:46 AM »
No , I wasn't messing with ya. I had thought at first you were with me.lol -
Hey you might see me on the news down on the capital steps protesting for NY to be a part of New England. ;D
Somewhere here I missed what part of NH. your in. If your that far north and we are in NY, Hemmings has some cool car meets during the summer, and they are located in Vermont.

LOL - I am still perplexed about Rhode Island,geeeez it's so small !! I guess size doesn't matter.
( unless you look at Shaggs sig. ) :rotfl:

Offline T5258

• Eagle Limited
  • Thumbs Up 14
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2012, 07:17:10 PM »
I'm currently Eagle-free, but am in the southeastern end of Mass.  My Spirit GT is about 25 minutes north of Boston @ a friend's house getting a (never-ending) 360 swap....There's VERY few eagles left around here....I think road salt, age & some ignorant 2nd, 3rd (you get the idea) owners have really thinned the ranks.....I'm always on the lookout though....you never know.... ;)
1987 Eagle Limited
1985 Corvette
2009 Avalanche LT
2011 Volvo C30

remember:  no matter where you go.......there you are

Offline standup650

• Eagle DL
  • Thumbs Up 8
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2012, 07:57:17 PM »
I'm currently Eagle-free, but am in the southeastern end of Mass.  My Spirit GT is about 25 minutes north of Boston @ a friend's house getting a (never-ending) 360 swap....There's VERY few eagles left around here....I think road salt, age & some ignorant 2nd, 3rd (you get the idea) owners have really thinned the ranks.....I'm always on the lookout though....you never know.... ;)

There are a few good ones on the c site. nice one in maine. seems like more than normal all threwout new england. must be a sign! 360 swap sound neat!

Offline standup650

• Eagle DL
  • Thumbs Up 8
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2012, 08:08:39 PM »
No , I wasn't messing with ya. I had thought at first you were with me.lol -
Hey you might see me on the news down on the capital steps protesting for NY to be a part of New England. ;D
Somewhere here I missed what part of NH. your in. If your that far north and we are in NY, Hemmings has some cool car meets during the summer, and they are located in Vermont.

LOL - I am still perplexed about Rhode Island,geeeez it's so small !! I guess size doesn't matter.
( unless you look at Shaggs sig. ) :rotfl:
Funny stuff! I think RI knew they were too small to really be a state so they jump in the the whole New England team so it couldn't be taken from them. But ya post if you would when you hear about meets. i might not be able to bring the bird because im still working out the kinks but i will try! at the very least go and see some nice rides.

Offline Turbotim2

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 1
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2020, 10:55:05 AM »
Hey,
New here, I am in Maine.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk