News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 08:21:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Looked at a wagon today  (Read 7477 times)

Offline Pat

• Eagle Turbo Diesel
  • Thumbs Up 56
Re: Looked at a wagon today
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2012, 12:23:40 PM »
IF I ever get a call back (or get to talk to somebody about it) & it's still for sale, I'll post the info. in classifieds. Not much chance I'll buy it. Not saying I wouldn't WANT to, just highly unlikely. No money, very little income at the moment. New part-time job isn't getting me many hours. Looks salvageable, till I know more, it's hard to say.
1995 Jeep Cherokee "Bleep"

No pic here - BlackBird - My '86 AMC Eagle wagon

R.I.P Old Rusty - My '91 F150

Offline 83Eagle!

• AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 179
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2012, 05:58:52 PM »
Yeah hard to say.  Who knows.  You might fall into a regular route here soon too.  YOu never know.  Pretty big turn over for drivers around here.  Don't know about your area.
Click for La_Vista, Ne Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you can never know if they
are genuine."

- Abraham Lincoln

1983 Eagle Wagon
2003 Saturn LW200
2007 Saturn Ion
1985 Mallard Class C motor home

After our fiasco with the Toyota Corolla I got for my wife I believe I am done with Japanese vehicles.

Dude you are preaching to a choir member that is close to becoming an AMC Minister if you know what I mean.

Offline Pat

• Eagle Turbo Diesel
  • Thumbs Up 56
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2012, 08:03:32 PM »
Got about 6 hours today. Still trying to get used to the differences between being an employee of the school district itself versus being an employee of a contractor the district hired to do everything. This morning I was a para (aide). Drove this afternoon. Back when I was an employee of wurst stoodint, driving was the ONLY thing I did. Paras were actual district employees & had nothing to do with the bus lot.

Offline 83Eagle!

• AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 179
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2012, 12:37:17 AM »
Yeah different places do things in different ways.  Sounds like it is a good start though.
Click for La_Vista, Ne Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you can never know if they
are genuine."

- Abraham Lincoln

1983 Eagle Wagon
2003 Saturn LW200
2007 Saturn Ion
1985 Mallard Class C motor home

After our fiasco with the Toyota Corolla I got for my wife I believe I am done with Japanese vehicles.

Dude you are preaching to a choir member that is close to becoming an AMC Minister if you know what I mean.

Offline Pat

• Eagle Turbo Diesel
  • Thumbs Up 56
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2012, 09:38:52 AM »
Was thinking about going back yesterday, but leg started hurting (AGAIN). Took a couple Vicodin yesterday afternoon & didn't wake up till after dark. Not sure if I'll go back today or not. Don't have my phone to take pictures IF somebody answers the door & says it's okay to crawl under it & maybe open it to look at the inside. From what I remember, the interior looked pretty basic. I know it didn't have the center console. IF I could get my hands on a camera, I might try it.

Offline Pat

• Eagle Turbo Diesel
  • Thumbs Up 56
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2012, 07:18:44 PM »
GONE!!!!!!!
[/b]

Went back today to see if anybody would answer the door & it's gone. Old used policeman car with temporary tags at the house now. Kinda ironic, back when I first got my Eagle, I had an old used policeman car I was thinking about trading.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk