News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• May 12, 2024, 02:11:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: The SILVER BULET  (Read 31304 times)

Offline doneagle

• A.M.C. EAGLES ARE EXSITEMENT
  • Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 29
The SILVER BULET
« on: April 17, 2011, 09:59:22 AM »
     This Is Silver  my new Eagle I don't have her home yet .but we have pictures Thanks to mojobean...

Thank you young lady for getting these pictures on the nest.......Don
http://s1096.photobucket.com/albums/g321/teneagle/
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 10:11:57 AM by teneagle »
HI.....A BAD DAY WITH YOUR EAGLE IS BETTER THAN A GOOD DAY AT WORK ...A GOOD DAY WITH YOUR EAGLE IS PRICELESS

There are Eagles lovers and there are the uneducated and the best we can do
with them is try to EDUCATED them on the virtues of the BEUTEFULL cars that we drive   ...................don

Offline IowaEagle

• AMC Eagle Archivist
  • Administrator
  • AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 476
Re: The SILVER BULET
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2011, 11:20:00 AM »
Link only takes us to your PB site.
Click for Toledo, IA Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150   

Not a Jeep.  Not a Car.  Its an AMC Eagle!

1982 Eagle SX/4 Sport;
1980 Concord DL;
1970 Ambassador 2 Dr HT, SST
2002 Hyundai Santa Fe;
2008 Jeep Patriot Sport - Freedom Drive II

Offline doneagle

• Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 29
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2011, 05:14:24 PM »

HI    I'm working on it ....Don

I hope It Is ok to go now .....Please let me know if it is working ........Don
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 06:07:20 PM by teneagle »
HI.....A BAD DAY WITH YOUR EAGLE IS BETTER THAN A GOOD DAY AT WORK ...A GOOD DAY WITH YOUR EAGLE IS PRICELESS

with them is try to EDUCATED them on the virtues of the BEUTEFULL cars that we drive   ...................don

Offline doneagle

• Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 29
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2011, 10:53:05 PM »

HI    Bill    are you here and could you tell me if the pictures site works.............Don

68AMXGOPAC

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2011, 11:01:56 PM »
I am here : ) . I just clicked on the link and it took me to your Photobucket sight and I saw the silver bullet pics and the Eagles,so I would say it works : ) . Nice car !! Thanks for the pics.

Offline doneagle

• Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 29
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2011, 12:57:04 AM »

HI    thank you for letting me know that it is working.I cant tell from this end ....Later......Don

Offline Sunny

• Eagle Limited
  • Thumbs Up 29
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2011, 01:02:28 AM »
Looks good!

Offline doneagle

• Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 29
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2011, 01:23:04 AM »

HI       Thank you      I love it .....I want to put on a liter blue a Brit blue ..........Don

Offline thereverendbill

• Thumbs Up 85
  • as seen on the internet
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2011, 10:11:24 AM »

HI    Bill    are you here and could you tell me if the pictures site works.............Don

Sorry for the delay reply.  I was here and doing something else at the same time.  Shoulda sent me a message cause I get those on my cell phone email ;D
1980 Eagle 2 door sedan (future solid axle swap)
1981 Eagle Kammback (restoration in progress)
1983 SX/4 SOLD
1983 Eagle Limited wagon  *For Sale* SOLD
1988 Jeep Comanche Pioneer (daily driver)
Click for YOUR TOWN, STATE Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150

another amc forum
www.amcevolution.com

Offline IowaEagle

• AMC Eagle Archivist
  • Administrator
  • Thumbs Up 476
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2011, 06:03:53 PM »
Working great now Don.  Thanks.
Click for Toledo, IA Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150   

Not a Jeep.  Not a Car.  Its an AMC Eagle!

1982 Eagle SX/4 Sport;
1980 Concord DL;
1970 Ambassador 2 Dr HT, SST
2002 Hyundai Santa Fe;
2008 Jeep Patriot Sport - Freedom Drive II

Offline Steve F

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 5
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2011, 07:31:15 PM »
Real nice looking AMC Eagle. WOW where did you ever get pictures of so many Eagles in one spot?

Offline doneagle

• Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 29
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2011, 10:38:39 PM »

HI    thank you all for the nice car and the woows  I have ben after this car for 3 or 4 month's ....
                          then I got the money to gether to get it ....the birds are on the Mississippi river and Ohio river
                          come tog eather ..there was so mush snow on the ground the birds had hard time finding food
                          so the two people that live there started feeding them ...first day 4or 5 birds came to eat the
                          #2 day  is what you see tell me they don't talk to each outher....You can see the birds are not
                          afraid of the people ......thanks for asking.......Don

Offline doneagle

• Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 29
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2011, 03:04:51 PM »

HI        Well I had a good tripe to joliet ILL . went to see Bill the eagle and my family .bill is a nice man
                       every thing he sad about the eagle was right on....silver is still in joliet at my sons shop we did
                       not have time to fix it for the get to gathers . I will have to make some more tripe's so I can
                       drive it home .this eagle the most rust free eagle I have seen in years ..the paint is thin in places
                        but I am going to see If I can buff it out a little ... the interior is in very good condition ...

ALL IN ALL  U ALL MISED OUT ON ONE FINE EAGLE  BUT I AM HAPPY ABOUT THAT ..

I SAD THIS BEFORE   THANK YOU BILL FOR BEING UP FRONT ABOUT THE CAR ....WILL SEE YOU THIS
                         SOMMER...LATER ................Don

Offline thereverendbill

• Thumbs Up 85
  • as seen on the internet
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2011, 08:46:19 PM »
it is a good looking eagle but the master plain in my mind is to have 1 of every body style.  Sadly my 83 wagon started the whole eagle craze and there is no way i can find another to replace it.  As it nominally goes everytime i look or even think about looking at another AMC the wagon throws a fit and i have replace more parts.  i think i am like 4 parts short of having a lifetime guaranteed eagle :P 

Also if your thinking about paint i am only a short 11-12 hour drive from illinois ;D
1980 Eagle 2 door sedan (future solid axle swap)
1981 Eagle Kammback (restoration in progress)
1983 SX/4 SOLD
1983 Eagle Limited wagon  *For Sale* SOLD
1988 Jeep Comanche Pioneer (daily driver)
Click for YOUR TOWN, STATE Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150

another amc forum
www.amcevolution.com

Offline shanebo

• Without "me" its just "aweso"
  • Thumbs Up 71
  • 80's chicks are the hottest!
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2011, 11:42:47 PM »
Its the closest thing to a full factory warranty were ever going to get in an Eagle!! Thats a good way of looking at it Bill!

Sounds like you got a pretty darn good deal there Don!! Its always nice to see good things happen to good people ;D!Ill bet rust freee Eagles are pretty hard to come by up there.

Do you have any plans on rust proofing the underside...Im kinda looking for ideas myself on rust proofing..mine too is fairly rst free and Id love to keep it that way.

Take care
shane
AMC, serving up heaping helpings of AWESOME since 1954

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk