News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 04:29:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Add your pictures to our new Members and their Eagles Pages  (Read 44057 times)

Offline philotomy

• Northeast Kingdom, VT.Eagle
  • Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 24
  • AMC guy 'till the day I die
Re: Add your pictures to our new Members and their Eagles Pages
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2011, 09:52:44 AM »
Hey Petr,
  I just emailed you my 2 pictures
 Don aka Philotomy
 and the Vermonster
Philotomy,(my old  D+D Hobbit character) noun,pronounced "fil oto mee",but you can call me Don
1987 Eagle station wagon 4.2 mpfi

Offline big_iron

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 2
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2011, 04:01:53 PM »
how do i add pics to posts?
mixed martial artist are like pit bulls. were highly trained and bred to protect our family, our property, and ourselves. But when someone rattles the cage and gets bit they aim to put us down like their stupidity is our fault. I am a cage fighter, does that mean i want to hurt you outside the cage? No. will i stand there and let you beat me because im trained to fight inside the cage? No. If you pick a fight i will defend my self, regardless of my training or your lack of. if you get hurt i may feel bad but in the end the fault is yours. If your to stupid not to start something you cant finish the i suggest you stay on the porch.

Offline Petr

• Eagle Limited
  • Thumbs Up 31
  • Eagle 1980 Sport Wagon
« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2011, 09:13:20 AM »
Hi !

Check my profile. There is my private e-mail and send me your pics and description of your Eagle. Than I will add you to Eaglepedia.

Petr
Eagle Sport Wagon 1980
Suzuki Grand Vitara 2007

Click for Praha, Česko Forecast" height="90" width="160     

Let's train the new generation. While we are getting old, let's train our drivers for our future !

Offline scott550

• Hatchling
  • Thumbs Up 0
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2014, 10:37:43 AM »
1981 AMC eagle. 3 door liftback. Four wheel drive. Automatic. the rings need to be replaced. It does fire up but won't stay on because of the rings. Has all the parts to redue everything. So it is a project. There is about four boxes of parts inside the careAcquired from a renter for compensation.he has lost the key. But I do have a title Make an offer

Offline ryanseagle

• Hatchling
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • 1980 2 door sedan
« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2014, 08:40:56 AM »
 :eagle:i have a 1980 AMC Eagle, two door sedan. 1/10,000 made. :eaglebig:
 its all orginal, no mods, northern car with very low rust!!! only one rust hole that's not huge. easy fix. the body has no rust or anything. only needs one plastic, rear wheel well. I was wondering if anyone could give me some more info on the car, and how much it is most likely worth
 :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help:
let me know. thanks!!

Offline framedoctor

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 3
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2020, 09:37:50 PM »
1988. 60,000 miles

Offline Yogi Blair

• Premium Member
  • Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • 810-434-9617
« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2021, 05:21:28 PM »
1985 Eagle Wagon Limited 5spd. Good condition. Long story. Bought on Ebay from Washington State. Transport company went over scales in Montecello Utah heavy. They dumped the Eagle off at DOT facility. Left it there 2 weeks. Then got impounded. I had to haul it myself from Montecellow. Fixing it up now.

Offline ryanAmceagle1983

• Hatchling
  • Thumbs Up 1
« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2021, 03:09:08 AM »
1983 AMC Eagle 4 door at 160k with original 4.2L and 4 speed manual everything else is changed. Dana 30 from a 2000 cherokee, chrysler 8.25 and np207 t-case from 88 dakota. Sitting on 285/75/16 tires fox 8.5" coilovers and rear leaf springs for a 77 amc pacer.

Offline Still Pat

• Eagle Sport
  • Thumbs Up 14
« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2021, 10:03:46 AM »
I just saw this this morning. Tried to E-Mail you a pic. of both Eagles together. I can do each one separate if you prefer. Was gonna wait to be sure it went through, not computer literate.
'83 AMC Eagle wagon 258/auto.
'84 AMC Eagle sedan (4 door) 258/auto.
PREVIOUS AMCs:
'72 Gremlin X 304/3 speed
'81 Eagle Kammback 258/4 speed (Purchased new)
'82 Eagle wagon 258/5 speed (Ordered new, traded Kammback)
'86 (I THINK) Eagle wagon - BlackBird 258/auto. (Got hit/totaled)
'83 Eagle wagon - White Eagle 258-auto. (Front subframe was rotted out - sold for parts)

Offline Still Pat

• Eagle Sport
  • Thumbs Up 14
« Reply #39 on: August 12, 2022, 07:50:58 PM »
Okay, I've managed to convince this  :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: piece of  :censored: :censored: :censored: VOMPUTER to co-operate (FINALLY). Here are the two I currently own. '83 wagon (FORMERLY Brandon's - '83 Eagle). The sedan is an '84 I picked up up in Wisc. Both 258s & automatics. I don't recall exactly now, but the sedan only has 7x,xxx miles on it. I WANNA say around 72,500 approx. but I don't trust my (LACK OF) memory.
PREVIOUS AMCs:
'83 Eagle wagon - White Eagle 258-auto. (Front subframe was rotted out - sold for parts)

Offline Still Pat

• Eagle Sport
  • Thumbs Up 14
« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2022, 08:08:45 PM »
Two PREVIOUS Eagles I've had here in Misery. Have actually owned (including the two I have now) a total of 6. The first I bought new. Had an '81 Kammback, after about a year I decided I wanted a wagon, so I went to the dealer, sat down & ordered a wagon speced out as close as I could get to what I wanted. Traded the Kammback in. No pics. of either. The flat black one was my first Eagle here on The Nest (now known as "The Den"). It got rear ended & was totaled by the ins. co., I then bought White Eagle as a replacement. When I took it in for inspection, the ENTIRE front subframe was rotted away!!! That was when I bought THIS wagon from Brandon.
PREVIOUS AMCs:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk