Classifieds > Junk Yard Discoveries.

85 Wagon LKQ Pick Your Part Aurora CO

(1/1)

vangremlin:
There is an 85 wagon that just arrived at the LKQ Pick Your Part in Aurora, Colorado.  Nothing too out of the ordinary on this car but it was pretty well cared for.  I pulled the back axle assembly to scavenge some parts for my Kammback.

maddog:
if the hatch hinges are any good you might want to grab those as I may or may not be interested in them and if I'm not someone else surely will be.

vangremlin:

--- Quote from: maddog on May 26, 2019, 12:19:52 AM --- if the hatch hinges are any good you might want to grab those as I may or may not be interested in them and if I'm not someone else surely will be.

--- End quote ---

They looked to be in decent shape.  I'd be more interested in pulling them if somebody had not broken the hatch glass all over the rear end of the wagon.

maddog:

--- Quote from: vangremlin on May 26, 2019, 09:28:43 PM ---They looked to be in decent shape.  I'd be more interested in pulling them if somebody had not broken the hatch glass all over the rear end of the wagon.

--- End quote ---
yeah I can't say that I blame you. You got to love when idiots do stuff like that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version