News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 09:14:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: New Member from Alaska. 82 AMC Eagle SX/4  (Read 2125 times)

Offline DIREWOLF

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Alaskan Girl - 82 AMC Eagle SX/4 Sport Fan
New Member from Alaska. 82 AMC Eagle SX/4
« on: May 16, 2017, 06:09:44 PM »
Hey Everyone!!
I've visited this site and the forums many times in the past, so I thought I might as well join. I have an 82 AMC Eagle SX/4 I bought off a gentleman about 2 years ago. It took a lot to get him to part with her, but I was persistent to say the least, being she is my dream car I couldn't pass her up!! You don't see many of these beauties anymore these days. :) None the less, I overhauled the entire rear end when I first got her, but then ran out of money so shes been just sitting around waiting for me. I finally have some cash now to put into her, and my goal is to get her up and running within a few weeks. I brought her to a shop and they are going to see what they can do, but I will be doing the leg work of finding all the replacement parts, thus bringing me here, in hopes of getting some assistance in our journey of getting her back on the road where she belongs!!  ;D

I look forward to chatting with everyone here.

Thanks in advance for any and all assistance.

Regards,
DIREWOLF
82 AMC Eagle SX/4 Sport

Offline amcfool1

• Eagle Limited
  • Thumbs Up 31
Re: New Member from Alaska. 82 AMC Eagle SX/4
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2017, 08:49:18 PM »
hi and welcome! gz

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk