News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 12:56:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Central NJ Eagles  (Read 8568 times)

Offline EagleJoe93

• "You'll know it's me when I roll through your town. I'm gonna ride around in style. I'm gonna drive everybody wild, cause I'll have the only one there is around."
  • Eagle Sport
  • Thumbs Up 14
Central NJ Eagles
« on: January 30, 2013, 09:26:32 PM »
Figured I'd start one for Central NJ Eagles. Would love to know if there are any other eagle drivers in my area.

Here is my most recent photo of my car

1986 AMC Eagle Wagon Limited. Work in progress. Most likely have the only one in town. :)

Offline Amc1320

• Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 48
Re: Central NJ Eagles
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2013, 09:35:50 PM »
Very nice!
Rob c
84 Eagle Limited Wagon (driven everyday)
81 Eagle Kammback
81 Spirit (undergoing surgery)
83 Spirit (parts car giving it all to keep the rest going)
Manchester, TN

Offline TheWraith

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 8
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2013, 07:03:13 AM »
Green with envy.
I am what Willis was talking about.

Offline EagleJoe93

• "You'll know it's me when I roll through your town. I'm gonna ride around in style. I'm gonna drive everybody wild, cause I'll have the only one there is around."
  • Eagle Sport
  • Thumbs Up 14
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2013, 07:58:45 AM »
If you thought the outside looked nice then wait till you see the inside.  :)

1986 AMC Eagle Wagon Limited. Work in progress. Most likely have the only one in town. :)

Offline kalve

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 5
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2013, 01:30:26 AM »
looks real good inside an out
64 T bird landau
70 Cougar Convertible Hurst 4 speed
74 F250 Crewcab shortbed
85 Eagle Wagon 4wd

Offline EagleJoe93

• Eagle Sport
  • Thumbs Up 14
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2013, 09:14:10 AM »
looks real good inside an out

Thank you. Aside from the dent in the fender, sagging headliner, and two broken interior plastic pieces, the interior and exterior are in amazing shape. This is the cleanest Eagle with the most options I've ever seen.

Offline TwoEaglesForMe

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 12
  • Greg
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2013, 12:58:00 AM »
I'm also in Jersey.  Nice looking wagon.  If you wanna meet up and compare Eagles that would be cool I thought I was the only Eagle owner left around these parts.  Welcome to the Nest

Offline EagleJoe93

• Eagle Sport
  • Thumbs Up 14
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2013, 04:30:36 PM »
I'm also in Jersey.  Nice looking wagon.  If you wanna meet up and compare Eagles that would be cool I thought I was the only Eagle owner left around these parts.  Welcome to the Nest

What kind of Eagle do you have? Pictures?

Offline TwoEaglesForMe

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 12
  • Greg
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2013, 09:26:18 PM »
I have 3 Eagles.  2 wagons,  an all white 86 and an all black 88.  My 85 is a 4 door in maroon or garnet or whatever color they call it.  That car made the EOTM a while back and goes to all the cruise nites in the Central Jersey area.  This is a new laptop I haven't had the chance to copy my pictures yet.  Im from the New Brunswick area. 

Offline EagleJoe93

• Eagle Sport
  • Thumbs Up 14
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2013, 08:55:44 AM »
Wow. That's some collection. Can't wait to take my Eagle to my local car show. I'm in Marlboro.

Offline TwoEaglesForMe

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 12
  • Greg
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2013, 11:56:43 AM »
You're right around the corner from me.  Maybe we will meet up one day.  I can help you with ANY problem with your Eagle if there is something you can't figure out.  I also have some parts lying around.  I'm a 25 year veteran of wrenching and tinkering. Had Eagles my whole life grew up in an AMC family.  There is a great website my late friend was running called  www.JerseyCarShows.com  which lists most of the Middlesex/Monmouth cruise ins.  Your interior is mint.  Again,  welcome to the nest and have fun with your Eagle.   Greg

Offline EagleJoe93

• Eagle Sport
  • Thumbs Up 14
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2013, 03:34:13 PM »
Thank you. The interior is my favorite part of my eagle. There are some broken plastic components but the seats are as close to perfect as you can get. I'd love to meet up and see your eagles, especially your sedan. Never saw one in person.

Offline Newgenerationamcer

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 3
  • AMC till the day I die
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2015, 06:52:06 PM »
I out of nj too and its nice to know there are other eagles out there

Offline RookieSX/4

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 1
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2015, 03:07:22 PM »
Im located in Brick, Heres a picture of my Eagle about 5 years ago... unfortunately soon after she broke down and became a project which has been put off ever since. But here's to hoping for a lot of free time (and money) this year!
1981 AMC Eagle SX/4 w/2.5l Iron Duke and no 2wd-4wd switch!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk