News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 08:58:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: FOR SALE!!!  (Read 5396 times)

Offline JMT

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 3
FOR SALE!!!
« on: December 01, 2012, 03:00:14 PM »
I have no time for my eagle. i havent been on this site in years... so i figured id try and sell it to someone that will fix it up and not let it die.

its an 81 kamback. decent shape, 3 inch lift. iron duke, needs wheels and tires speedo cable and a few other miner things. im not sure how to use this site anymore if your interested shoot me a message. Im in edson alberta.

Offline kalve

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 5
Re: FOR SALE!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2012, 08:11:25 AM »
post some pics of it & how long has it been sitting an when was the last time it was started? What are you asking for it?
64 T bird landau
70 Cougar Convertible Hurst 4 speed
74 F250 Crewcab shortbed
85 Eagle Wagon 4wd

Offline mach1mustang351

• Eagle Sport
  • Thumbs Up 20
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2012, 10:26:05 PM »
post some pics of it & how long has it been sitting an when was the last time it was started? What are you asking for it?

All good questions.  I am 50% interested (my mind says no but the heart says yes). 
Fleet:

1987 AMC Wagon 4.0L, 3" Body lift, AX15, NP242
1981 AMC SX4 Sport
1969 Mustang (A Mach 1 with a 351)
1973 GMC K2500
2007 Suzuki Vstrom

Offline montmike

• Hatchling
  • Thumbs Up 0
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2012, 11:20:46 AM »
I'm looking for another eagle for my grandson he wants mine but no way how much and how far you from Great Falls Mt. ?

Offline jim

• AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 102
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2012, 08:30:44 PM »
http://forums.amceaglenest.com/index.php?topic=38696.0

I also have a 1983 with almost new reman motor and rebuilt tranny +  +  +.

It's a long ways from Montana.

If buyer picks up either in central Arkansas he/she can have the pick of all my spare parts.
I'm right 98% of the time, and I don't care about the other 3%.
"The constitutions of most of our States assert that all power is inherent in the people;
that... it is their right and duty to be at all times armed."
--Thomas Jefferson to John Cartwright, 1824. ME 16:45
What part of "shall not be infringed" do they not understand?
08 Impala
01 Yukon 4X4
(There's more to life than fuel mileage)
83 Eagle wagon; shared responsibility as daily driver
88 Eagle white woody wagon; shared responsibility as daily driver
86 wagon parts car
Click for Little Rock, AR Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150

Offline dkoug

• Eagle DL
  • Thumbs Up 9
  • 85 Eagle Basic
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2012, 01:03:52 PM »

Auto/standard 4 or 5 speed??

Offline JMT

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 3
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2013, 08:57:13 PM »
Sorry iv been away!!! Its been sitting for about 3 years i think. we had it running last year i think, fired up nice, BUT i dont have any pictures on my computer they are all on my phone. personal message me if your interested, i have LOTS of pictures, ill be sad to see it go, but i dont have time for it anymore. and id rather see that old bird out flying around rather then sitting and rotting, as for a price. i really dont know how much they are worth, mines not in terrible shape, but could use some tlc.

Oh and its a 4 speed manual.

anyway, PM me with your number and ill send every photo i have.

also im half way between jasper and edmonton.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk