News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 06:13:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Parts? Where can i buy?  (Read 5194 times)

Offline Proud Eagle SX4

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 1
Parts? Where can i buy?
« on: October 16, 2014, 07:40:44 AM »
I have an AMC eagle SX4 with the 4.2l.  I'm looking for some parts and just cant seem to find much of anything that i need.  Here's a list and maybe you can help.                                                                                                             
  Window trim clips (special plastic ones),   rear marker light covers( round red), front bumper mount, jack and lug wrench,

Offline Mernsy

• Eagle DL
  • Thumbs Up 13
Re: Parts? Where can i buy?
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2014, 09:10:01 AM »
Welcome.

Here's a start.

http://forums.amceaglesden.com/index.php?board=75.0

You can try putting an ad in the "Wanted" section of the Classifieds for the other items.
It's always a good idea to tell folks where you're located. It helps find stuff as close to you as possible to cut down on shipping charges.

Offline vangremlin

• Administrator
  • AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 212
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2014, 11:45:08 AM »
Tennessee Farmer on the Den has the clips you need.

Capt Spillane can make some rear marker lenses for you, or check with Kennedy American.

Good luck!
1981 Kammback 258 - "Pepe"
1980 Coupe 258 - "Ginger
1972 Gremlin X 304
1978 Gremlin 4 cyl 121 - sold
1964 TBird 390 - sold

Offline Prafeston

• I <3 Wheels
  • Global Moderator
  • Eagle Turbo Diesel
  • Thumbs Up 55
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2014, 01:19:50 PM »
I have an extra bumper Jack but I don't think I have the wrench. Also the car and extra parts are not located very close to me at the moment.
1983 AMC Eagle SX/4 - Penny

Offline Proud Eagle SX4

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 1
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2014, 04:05:49 PM »
thanks guys!  really helps alot. i love this website!

Offline Proud Eagle SX4

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 1
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2014, 02:23:38 PM »
Does anyone know where to get the exterior trim clips?  i cant seem to find them and wanted to put the trim instead of just covering the holes.

Offline Prafeston

• I <3 Wheels
  • Global Moderator
  • Eagle Turbo Diesel
  • Thumbs Up 55
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2014, 03:13:05 PM »
1983 AMC Eagle SX/4 - Penny

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk