News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• May 13, 2024, 01:23:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Plasti Dip paint job  (Read 1730 times)

Offline Nightpath

• Eagle Limited
  • Thumbs Up 17
Plasti Dip paint job
« on: May 03, 2014, 08:35:36 PM »
Anyone here familiar with the plasti dip paint jobs?

Looks fairly simple and looks pretty good if done right.

Thinking about doing mine in the matte Black with some trim to hilight the curves. Might Chrome paint the current trim.

I think the Eagle would look sharp. May delete the roof rack as well.

Offline DownwardFlame

• Eagle DL
  • Thumbs Up 5
Re: Plasti Dip paint job
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2014, 10:39:58 AM »
I just found dipyourcar.com the other day when I was looking through the vintage mustang forum. The more I look at their stuff the more I want to paint something with it lol.
-1970 Mustang Coupe
-1982 F-150 Stepside
-1980 Eagle Wagon
-1981 Sx4

Offline Nightpath

• Eagle Limited
  • Thumbs Up 17
Re: Plasti Dip paint job
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2014, 11:01:29 AM »
Prices are cheap as well and you can peel it off (with effort) if you don't like it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk