Choose style:

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Eagle Road Trips / Re: Cross country in an new to us eagle!!!!
« Last post by maddog on Today at 01:49:01 AM »
welcome and that is a nice wagon dude.  I also have an 80 wagon but is nowhere near as nice as yours is. If if you want to see what it looks like click the link below in my post. BTW I'm in southern Colorado in the Pueblo area.
« Last post by Mauieagle80 on Today at 12:49:45 AM »
Yeah i cant wait to get those on there. Just saving the tsls tread till i get to the rockies. With the aluminum wheels they are lighter than what i have on and i will be shedding 3 tires worth of weight and since the swampers are a touch smaller i should pick up a lil pep from the old bird.  I also plan to do all the ford upgrade ignition parts tommorrow in minneapolis. We also are getting a windshield replacement tommorrow. We have a nice crack up the drivers side.  Here are some pictures we took lately. Enjoy!
Off topic / Re: Considering selling our Eagle
« Last post by trucker79005 on Yesterday at 11:00:35 PM »
Well, I was enjoying keeping up with what you did to it. Too bad you need to sell it but I hope it works out for you.
Off topic / Re: Considering selling our Eagle
« Last post by eaglefreek on Yesterday at 07:35:49 PM »
I would put it on eBay with a reserve for what you paid for it and see what happens. Make sure you make it so the auction ends on like a Saturday evening so there's a better chance of a larger audience. For some reason the low mileage ones seem to sell for more on eBay.
Off topic / Considering selling our Eagle
« Last post by JONAS78028 on Yesterday at 11:25:15 AM »
So even though we have only had it about 6 months... we are considering selling our Eagle.  Basically, my wife is bored with it and wants to start a new project.  I don't know what a 1983 AMC Eagle with 48K original miles is even worth but I know what I paid for it.  $5300
It's such a good car that I hate to let it go but I just can't justify keeping it around if it's not going to be a daily driver. 
So let me ask the experts... what's a fair price for this car if I decide to put it on ebay or old car trader?
A few things about it...
48K original miles
cold AC
Nice original interior with no rips
PML aluminum valve cover
new mud tires
Spirit/Concord Projects / Re: Just Bought 1982 Concord
« Last post by Whuntmore on October 18, 2017, 12:54:28 PM »
Hey vangremlin !

Stupid me, I was looking for the 'Like' button... I think I'm still on Facebook.... geezz...

Went to EM's place last night, got a metal valve cover, a re-core'd rad, and a gasket that I hope fits.  it's about the right year for the head, so finger's crossed.

I'll get some pics asap.
« Last post by JONAS78028 on October 18, 2017, 12:53:09 PM »
Diggin those swampers!  I'm running mud terrains on my wife's Eagle.  We like the look and ability.
« Last post by vangremlin on October 18, 2017, 08:47:52 AM »
Thanks for the update!
« Last post by Whuntmore on October 17, 2017, 09:46:28 PM »
I'm updating this post as El Matador sold this concord to another AMC club member.  He's got it at my place, and I'm gonna ditch the plastic valve cover, and put on a metal one.  Looks like the holes were already tapped for bolts.  someone modified the plastic valve cover.

Seems to run ok, needs new vacuum hoses all over, and Maybe a few other minor fixes.

Gotta check the brakes... 
« Last post by vangremlin on October 17, 2017, 07:16:38 PM »
Thanks for the pics!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Page created in 0.077 seconds with 17 queries.