VAM - Vehiculos Automotores Mexicanos > Pictures of your VAM vehicles

HUGO´S VAMS

(1/3) > >>

winchester:
EYYY GUYS I HAVE SOME VAM CARS SUCH AS:

1968 RAMBLER JAVELIN  232 C.I. ENGINE
1971 RAMBLER JAVELIN  282 C.I. ENGINE 4.6 L
1978 VAM PACER   282 C.I. ENGINE 4.6L
1981 VAM RALLY GT (SPIRIT GT IN USA) 282 C.I. ENGINE 4.6L   STOCK HIGH PERFORMANCE (SINCE NEW)
1985 JEEP GRAND WAGONEER. DODGE 360 C.I. ENGINE 5.9 L

I SHARE SOME PICS AND I WILL UPLOAD MORE IN FEW DAYS. ALL CARS ARE VAM AND I LOVE THEM.

1968 JAVELIN

1980 VAM RALLY AMX SOLD

1985 JEEP GRAND WAGONEER

1985 JEEP GRAND WAGONEER

RAMBLER JAVELIN 1971  282 C.I. ENGINE 4.6 L WITH OFFENHAUSER EXHAUST, HEADERS AND HEI IGNITION

RAMBLER JAVELIN 1971  282 C.I. ENGINE 4.6 L WITH OFFENHAUSER EXHAUST, HEADERS AND HEI IGNITION

winchester:

I FORGOT SPEAK ABOUT MY 1969 RAMBLER AMERICAN ITS A BEAUTIFUL CAR
THOSE ARE SOME PICS FROM EVENTS AND MEETINGS HERE IN MEXICO CITY, UNFORTUNATELY HERE IN MEXICO YOU CAN´T GET PARTS AND ACCESORIES SO EASILY BUT WE WORK A LOT RESTORING AND GETING SOME PARTS. I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE SOME VAM PARTS WITH YOU AND IF IT IS POSSIBLE YOU SHARE AMC PARTS WITH US. PLEASE COMMENT THIS POST.

eaglebeek:
!Que bueno! A beautiful collection of AMC-heritage automobiles.

A "thumbs up" has been awarded to you. Thanks for sharing your collection. :eagle:

Whuntmore:
Awesome pics!  a thumbs up from me as well. 

someday, I would love to get ahold of a 4.6 and see how it would work around here.  I bet you guys down south have tons of mods on these motors - Or are they the same mods that we have?

IowaEagle:
What a great collection of AMC-VAM cars and a nice Full sized VAM Jeep.  Its nice to see the AMC heritage so proudly displayed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version