1979 - 1983 AMC Spirits and 1978 - 1983 AMC Concords > Concord Archives

Silver editon Concord?

<< < (2/5) > >>

Budwisr:
 These were brand new about the time I started getting interested in AMCs (cars in general). Quite a few were V8 powered and there was also a "silver edtion" CJ5 Jeep available. Haven't seen one of either the Concord or the CJ5 for a long time. Where did you see the Concord for sale?

amc78concord:
I saw one for sale at the 2009 AMO National Meet in St. Louis. The guy wanted $2,500 bucks for it. It needed a good TLC on cosmetics, but it was all there engine wise.  Probably one of the coolest things I've ever seen.

El Matador:
I have an NOS fender emblem for one of these Concords.  It says "AMC Silver Anniversary 1954-1979" or something similar.

I was going to put it on the glove box door of my '79 Concord which I sold and then bought back last year... but I don't know if I'm going to keep the car or sell it again.  :-\

shanebo:
I saw it somewhere on the net a while back. I had googled amc concord for sale. It wasnt on c-list or e-bay it was a private seller if im not mistaken..It wasnt there for very long either...understandably so...Im sure it made some AMC fan very happy....It wasnt real cheap either it was in the $8000 range.

amc78concord:

--- Quote from: shanebo on February 27, 2011, 11:00:08 PM ---It wasnt real cheap either it was in the $8000 range.

--- End quote ---
WOW.  :o  But I'd say its worth it, that's a RARE (that can't be stressed enough...) piece of history that deserves to be sold for a high-dollar.  It's about time that the later-years AMC cars get some attention...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version