The Shop > Suspension, Steering, Brakes, Wheels & Tires

Wheel tech - backspacing, offset, etc.

<< < (2/5) > >>

SoaringEagle:
Just wanted to let ypu guys know that Nissan Maximas share the same bolt pattern.Help open the selection for you poor boys out there like me.

v0rt3x86:
So we have 15" wheels, but what width?

IowaEagle:
6" on the stock steel wheels.  And, I believe 7" for the factory alloys.

recomer:
Hey guys.. lets get some photos posted in this thread specifically showing off how an Eagle looks with the non-factory wheels you've installed. Now, just some game rules here. We don't need 27 wagons with the Cherokee 10 Spoke aluminum wheels. Just one (sorry I'm posting mine for that one). What we do need is one picture of each style of car (2 door, 4 door, Wagon, SX-4, Kammback) with those wheels and any other wheels that you have swapped onto your Eagle. Just gives future Den members (and current ones looking for new ideas) a look at how their body style will look with a particular wheel. A little info would be appreciated with what the wheel came off (year/model) and tire size you are running just for comparison sake.

So here's the first. 1983 Eagle Wagon, Early/Mid 80's XJ Cherokee/Wagoneer/Commanche, 7" wide,  10 spoke Aluminum rims. 215/70-15 tires.

vangremlin:
1980 Coupe, Jeep Wrangler Canyon wheels, 15 x 8, 215/70-15

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version