News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 19, 2024, 05:07:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Confused boss  (Read 4804 times)

Offline Sandeagle

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 3
  • 86 sedan 84 wagon
Confused boss
« on: September 19, 2015, 09:24:07 PM »
A fellow employe tried to explain to one of my bosses what I was buying and he said he didn't understand. When he saw the 86 sedan he said he still didn't under stand what I was buying. I get at least 2 compliments a day on her. I love my eagle but I think my 2003 toyota tacoma I getting jealous. Haha o-well

There are no comments for this topic. Do you want to be the first?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk