News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 07:15:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: advice from a newb , to all the other newbs  (Read 49415 times)

Offline free bird

• Hatchling
  • Thumbs Up 1
Re: advice from a newb , to all the other newbs
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2012, 12:31:27 AM »
Hello all: Just saved my new 85 Eagle from the scraper. Man what a save I love hear. Body is good must of been hurt at one time one fender has been repaired and painter. The wood Gran it faded on one side from siting in a Field for who knows how long some small hail dings and cracked windshield. But she runes ( no ck in engine and very low oil presher) my jeep stop ed running so I have to drive her have put over 4,000 miles on her and love ever one. Thanks for letting me Jone your forum.

Offline Mattmoosh2000

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 0
Re: advice from a newb , to all the other newbs
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2018, 05:14:36 PM »
Good advice, will do.
85 Eagle, tan
82 Eagle, dark blue
8? Eagle, silver and red
8? Eagle, light blue
8? Eagle, red
 All hatchbacks