News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• April 16, 2024, 07:49:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Back in the saddle again.....  (Read 2348 times)

Offline 85AmCfreak

• Eagle Limited
  • Thumbs Up 19
  • Ohh look, its an angry Eagle.
    • old betsy
Back in the saddle again.....
« on: February 10, 2015, 10:02:48 AM »
Hey guys figured I'd post in hatchlings because its been a long, very long time since I've been on the site, I lost my password. But I'm back now hope all is well with everyone. I still have my 2 eagles and the k-feagle. Hopefully I can get some fresh photos on the forum (eye candy lol) Good day to all!!!
I Don't know why. But everybody's always talking about their STI or That guys EVO, I think I'll stick with my old, but reliable AmC. Did I ever tell you I was Full blooded Eagle?

Offline eaglefreek

• Moderators
  • AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 209
Re: Back in the saddle again.....
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2015, 12:06:34 PM »
Welcome back.
1986 AMC Eagle Wagon 4.2L/4.0L head, AW4,NP242, Chrysler 8.25" rear.
1981 AMC Eagle Wagon As Seen On TV  Lost In Transmission

"I know he'd be a poorer man, if he never saw an eagle fly,
Rocky mountain high"  John Denver
Click for Fayetteville,TN Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150

Offline mudkicker715

• Administrator
  • AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 167
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2015, 12:21:22 PM »
Welcome back. So how is your big eagle.

Manitowoc WI

Offline 85AmCfreak

• Eagle Limited
  • Thumbs Up 19
  • Ohh look, its an angry Eagle.
    • old betsy
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2015, 08:10:52 PM »
Hey guys glad to see your still around!! The kfeagle is coming along but very slowly unfortunately everyone who was involved in the project got married had kids and basically backed out so now it's just me. I also got married and divorced since the project started lol But I am moving along slowly. Motor runs electrical system is done. Working on getting the steering straight. I recieved the steering coupler I needed from flaming river but just haven't had any time to get it in. Work has really been nonstop 12 hr days for the last month and a half with no days off. 
I Don't know why. But everybody's always talking about their STI or That guys EVO, I think I'll stick with my old, but reliable AmC. Did I ever tell you I was Full blooded Eagle?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk