News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 12:55:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: carpet for '82 wagon  (Read 2056 times)

1jlnut

carpet for '82 wagon
« on: July 14, 2014, 04:59:45 PM »
 :newbie:  Can any of you seasoned Eagle veterans direct me to where I might be able to get carpet for a '82 Eagle wagon? Need the dark red/ maroon color. Much appreciated.

Offline Amc1320

• Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 48
Re: carpet for '82 wagon
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2014, 05:43:40 PM »
Most of the AMC venders sell carpet kits, you can also find them on Ebay

any of the sedan, wagon ones are all the same size

the carpet in the back you will have to make I think from some extra yardage you can buy from the same place to match, I am not awaire of an back part kit for a wagon, but I could be wrong I just ordered extra carpet material and used the old one as a pattern and then had a local place bind the edges for me
Rob c
84 Eagle Limited Wagon (driven everyday)
81 Eagle Kammback
81 Spirit (undergoing surgery)
83 Spirit (parts car giving it all to keep the rest going)
Manchester, TN

1jlnut

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2014, 12:02:45 AM »
Awesome! Thanks so much, I LOVE THIS EAGLES DEN SITE!!!!! ;)

Online amcfool1

• Eagle Limited
  • Thumbs Up 31
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2014, 03:38:47 AM »
Hi ALL auto carpets, no matter the vendor come from ACC, (Auto Custom Carpets) look them up on the web, buy direct and save a couple of bucks. They have your color. BTW 2dr/4dr sedan, and wagon sets are the same, the difference with the wagon is the rear. thanks, gz

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk