News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 29, 2024, 01:18:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Eagle wagon for sale in So. Cal.  (Read 8944 times)

Offline doneagle

• A.M.C. EAGLES ARE EXSITEMENT
  • Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 29
Re: Eagle wagon for sale in So. Cal.
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2014, 11:27:22 AM »

HI  thank you Rollguy for getting that information we all appreciate that....how is the 4 door sedan coming along ...............don
HI.....A BAD DAY WITH YOUR EAGLE IS BETTER THAN A GOOD DAY AT WORK ...A GOOD DAY WITH YOUR EAGLE IS PRICELESS

There are Eagles lovers and there are the uneducated and the best we can do
with them is try to EDUCATED them on the virtues of the BEUTEFULL cars that we drive   ...................don

Offline Fisheagle

• Hatchling
  • Thumbs Up 1
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2014, 11:04:57 AM »
hey All...this is Jim...1st of all. thx to Rich for posting this.  I had one interested party from MI...but shipping was just too much, for it to happen.  And... I don't want anyone to think I only registered to sell this car... my 1st car EVER was a 66 Ambassador, and I've had AMC's, & Ramblers throughout the years.  I already have my eye on my next Eagle Wagon, and am trying to get it.  I just sold my 660 wagon, as well.
Thing is...I'm at a new job, running a hunting dog training facility, and live there, so will be renting my house, and can't really have a bunch of cars in my yard.  Sold all 7 of my Studebakers, and am down to just a few cars left (78 Nova, Eagle, and a really rare 71 Torino 500 wagon /351 )  I do NOT want to see my Eagle wagon get scrapped... but it NEEDS to go...1st $500 takes it, as is.  needs a battery, starter rely, coil, etc to start..but has a brand new Dist.  Comes with the Mustang Rims/tires.  Engine/trans always ran good.  oh yeah...needs a half shaft, but drives in 2 wheel. 

BTW... there is a remarkably complete Concord at pick a Part in Hesperia (Santa Fe Ave)  cyaaa..  jim

Offline Billman

• Lurking again
  • Eagle DL
  • Thumbs Up 17
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2014, 12:49:43 PM »
why do these things always have to be so far away? :'(
1982 SX/4
1983 SX/4
1983 wagonProject
1984 wagon DD
1996 Jeep