News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• April 19, 2024, 02:11:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Hello From Plymouth, INDIANA.  (Read 24842 times)

Offline Eagle1983

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 2
Re: Hello From Plymouth, INDIANA.
« Reply #60 on: November 12, 2010, 04:41:14 PM »
Thank you for the response, For now I just call her Eleanor seeing as that is the first thing that comes to mind, Darn you Nicolas cage and Gone in 60 seconds.
Eagles never die.

Offline Eagle1983

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 2
« Reply #61 on: December 06, 2010, 11:16:19 PM »
Took Eleanor out for the first time in the snow today, was surprised when I first pulled out of the driveway though, has a bit of a incline, must have hit ice because my back wheels or wheel not to sure if it was both started to spin. Had her in 4 wheel drive, must be the tires, last owner put normal all weather sedan tires on her not to long ago, back up then forward before I tried to pull out to make sure the 4 wheel drive was engaged, happened to me a second time later and she actually died on me.
Eagles never die.

Offline Eagle1983

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 2
« Reply #62 on: March 10, 2011, 08:29:48 PM »
Just wondering  does any one know where I can find a window channel/weather stripping for my 84 Eagle's drive side door, fond a PRECISION REPLACEMENT PARTS ALL-RUBBER WINDOW CHANNELS at JC whitney but do not know if it will fit or what type/style to get. Has any on here ever used them for parts or window channels.
Eagles never die.

Offline IowaEagle

• AMC Eagle Archivist
  • Administrator
  • AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 476
« Reply #63 on: March 10, 2011, 08:35:37 PM »
You may want to check with these fine folks:  http://amcrambler.com/index.html
Click for Toledo, IA Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150   

Not a Jeep.  Not a Car.  Its an AMC Eagle!

1982 Eagle SX/4 Sport;
1980 Concord DL;
1970 Ambassador 2 Dr HT, SST
2002 Hyundai Santa Fe;
2008 Jeep Patriot Sport - Freedom Drive II

Offline doneagle

• A.M.C. EAGLES ARE EXSITEMENT
  • Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 29
« Reply #64 on: March 15, 2011, 10:58:14 AM »
You may want to check with these fine folks:  http://amcrambler.com/index.html
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                HI   Allways on the spot with the right Info ................Don...................... :amc:
HI.....A BAD DAY WITH YOUR EAGLE IS BETTER THAN A GOOD DAY AT WORK ...A GOOD DAY WITH YOUR EAGLE IS PRICELESS

There are Eagles lovers and there are the uneducated and the best we can do
with them is try to EDUCATED them on the virtues of the BEUTEFULL cars that we drive   ...................don

Offline koalrus

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 2
« Reply #65 on: March 31, 2011, 11:55:22 AM »
I just cannot believe how many Eagles you found in Indiana... I've been looking for an SX/4 for probably a year now. Find a wagon once in a blue moon or a complete rust bucket. What's the secret?

And hello, everyone. I'm new and from Trafalgar, IN. Been coming here for awhile just always liked the reading. :)
'85 Sedan

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk