News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 10:48:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: I got my Eagle in FourWheeler magazine!!!  (Read 3375 times)

Offline Mauieagle80

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 3
I got my Eagle in FourWheeler magazine!!!
« on: November 21, 2019, 11:38:58 PM »
A few months ago I sent Ken Brubaker, editor of FourWheeler magazine, a few pics of our Eagle on the roadtrip when we bought it. Told him the story of the trip and a bit about our life here on maui. Well he liked our story and made my year by getting a picture of our Eagle outside of Bedrock, CO. Its a heck of a feeling being famous and all! Lol! Maybe I will try to get another pic published after I finish some body work and take it up on top of our mountain, flying high at 10,000 ft over the Pacific ocean. 

Offline vangremlin

• Administrator
  • AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 212
Re: I got my Eagle in FourWheeler magazine!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2019, 02:41:49 PM »
Very cool!  Congratulations!
1981 Kammback 258 - "Pepe"
1980 Coupe 258 - "Ginger
1972 Gremlin X 304
1978 Gremlin 4 cyl 121 - sold
1964 TBird 390 - sold

Offline Mitch

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 11
Re: I got my Eagle in FourWheeler magazine!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2019, 04:08:59 PM »
It's nice to see Eagles, and their owners, getting some recognition!!  :hello2:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk