News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 01:10:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Blue Eagle  (Read 3456 times)

Offline eagleone

• Eagle Limited
  • Thumbs Up 73
Blue Eagle
« on: June 22, 2015, 04:15:12 PM »
Rescued a 1980 blue wagon. I can't keep it and can't afford to restore it. On July 15 it will be heading to the scrap yard unless someone wants it to restore or for parts. Located in Midland, Ontario.
1981 SX/4 (Baby Bugly))
1986 Eagle Wagon (Bugly)
"The system you are using is perfect for the results you are getting."

Offline profeagle

• Eagle DL
  • Thumbs Up 22
  • This is my new Eagle
Re: Blue Eagle
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2015, 09:47:58 PM »
Might have an interest in it. How bad for rust ? Does it run ? Any options ? Complete ? Towable ? I have wheels if needed.and towbar made for Eagles. Possible pictures ?
When is good time to come see it ? thank you, Bob in Gravenhurst

Offline amchornet

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 7
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2015, 10:21:49 AM »
still have her?
Joe Washburn
1976 hornet sedan 258 4.0 head mpfi
1985 eagle sedan 4.0 mpfi
1998 jeep grand

Offline eagleone

• Eagle Limited
  • Thumbs Up 73
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2015, 01:10:50 PM »
I am waiting for a local mechanic to see if it is restorable. He may be interested in buying it as well. If not, Profeagle is next in line.
1981 SX/4 (Baby Bugly))
1986 Eagle Wagon (Bugly)

Offline eagleone

• Eagle Limited
  • Thumbs Up 73
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2015, 04:24:17 PM »
The blue eagle has a new home. The owner is now looking for one that can be certified without too much work.  :hello2:
1981 SX/4 (Baby Bugly))
1986 Eagle Wagon (Bugly)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk