News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 29, 2024, 12:40:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 1982 Wagon Denver  (Read 2222 times)

Offline vangremlin

• Administrator
  • AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 212
1982 Wagon Denver
« on: November 03, 2012, 03:32:02 PM »
There is a blue 1982 Wagon in the Colorado Auto & Parts junkyard near Santa Fe & Oxford.  I grabbed the radio (AM/FM in excellent shape, will probably put it in my car), rear wiper arm and motor, and some wheel trim.  Also grabbed another Ford F-150 tach if anyone is interested in doing the conversion. Car was in pretty decent shape, 125K miles.

There was a guy pulling some parts from it when I got there.  He is a long-term AMC guy, he currently has a 76 Gremlin he saved from going to the crusher for $500.  We ending up talking AMCs for about 20 minutes before I got down to some serious parts pulling.

The also had a 60-ish Rambler American convertible for sale, whole car.  Don't know what the asking price is, it looks complete but in rough shape.  I'll see if there is room for it at the Rambler Ranch.
1981 Kammback 258 - "Pepe"
1980 Coupe 258 - "Ginger
1972 Gremlin X 304
1978 Gremlin 4 cyl 121 - sold
1964 TBird 390 - sold

There are no comments for this topic. Do you want to be the first?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk