News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 11:39:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Any interest in correct Turbocast II lug nuts?  (Read 3222 times)

Offline SpiritGTMan

• Ramblers on the Brain
  • Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 12
    • Friend me!
Any interest in correct Turbocast II lug nuts?
« on: May 30, 2011, 10:20:58 PM »
Howdy gents!

I may be able to get some lugnuts produced for Turbocast II wheels.  These would be exact reproductions.  Turbocast II wheels are the aluminum wheels that you would think of on a Spirit AMX.

They will of course be expensive, and if there will probably be a minimum order size so I'm wondering how many other people there are who would be interested to make it possible and then decrease the cost per part.

There are some advertised online, and they do look like they fit the wheel correctly but they are not right in terms of appearance.  The end of the nut should be flat, not domed. 

The effect of correct lug nuts on the looks of the complete wheel on the car is dramatic, they designed the lug nuts the way they did for a reason.  And of course if you are having your car judged at a club show or just want the correct part, old worn rusty originals or new "not quite" parts just wont cut it.

So if you think you might want some, please reply here!  If nobody is interested except me then it probably wont happen.  I'm hoping there will be enough people who want some to get a run produced.

AMC-you at Crofton, MD All-AMC drag racing day or at AMCRC nationals in Annapolis!
Chad

There are no comments for this topic. Do you want to be the first?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk