News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 29, 2024, 09:59:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 1984 Eagle Wagons (x2) SLC, UT $5k obo  (Read 2399 times)

Offline statonbg

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 1
1984 Eagle Wagons (x2) SLC, UT $5k obo
« on: April 23, 2020, 12:04:02 AM »
Reluctantly posted my two 1984 amc eagle wagons on local craigslist today. I love these cars but sadly have other projects and priorities and limited space.

https://classifieds.ksl.com/listing/59612535

My good wagon is 96k original miles, great running 4.2. Sport package, Has tach but needle is stuck floating around 2k.

The parts car is still intact, I parked it fall 2019. Has 200k miles. Hood is trashed but other body panels and glass are good. Has manual 4 speed I planned to pull for good car.

Salt Lake City, Utah
contact with any questions!

https://classifieds.ksl.com/listing/59612535
« Last Edit: April 23, 2020, 12:18:50 AM by statonbg »

Offline statonbg

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 1
Re: 1984 Eagle Wagons (x2) SLC, UT $5k obo
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2020, 05:54:08 PM »

Offline statonbg

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 1
Re: 1984 Eagle Wagons (x2) SLC, UT $5k obo
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2020, 05:59:27 PM »
Here is my listing:

Please read before contacting me!
Looking for someone to take my AMC eagle project. I have two complete 1984 wagons, clean titles, 4.2 motors, both have extremely minimal rust.
----
Good car is 96---k original mileage Sport package (has tach)
-torque flight 998 automatic transmission(reverse failing, works once warmed up)
-New thermostat and housing.
-New alternator.
-New rear leaf springs,
-New Monroe oe spectrum shocks all around
-New cv axles,
-New general altimax tires (90% tread) rides great on stock wheels.
-New brake hardware all around and brake booster, brakes still need work. prop valve causing light and kinda squishy.
-includes set of 235/75r16 jeep cherokee 10 hole wheels (correct spacing for center cap to fit and some of best looking jeep cherokee wheels don’t currently fit without rubbing.)
- everything for a lift kit is included (skyjacker add a leaf, moog front javelin coil springs, and drop shackle kit) However the car rides amazing stock so choose your own adventure!
-Also have an extra new fuel pump
-redtek AC recharge kit i haven't gotten around too either.
-New Cabelas Roof Rack
-New Hella Comet Fog Lights
-------------------------
I’m asking $4000 obo for the Eagle Sport.
-------------------------
I was planning on swapping the manual trans from my parts eagle into this one. It took me a long time to find a manual eagle and you’d need parts from both cars to do the swap successfully.
------------------------
The parts car (complete) has 200k and is Limited Trim
-borg warner t4 manual transmission (new clutch package)
-glass all good
-body panels most all good
-one door is dented and hood is pretty severely bent but it's all there!
-currently sitting on 225/65r16 jeep cherokee
Wheels
-stock wheels included as well.
-------------------------------
I’m asking $1500 obo for the Eagle Limited.
------------------------------
Parts eagle is currently tarped and hasn’t ran since last summer but worked fine when parked, has brand new clutch package.
------------------------------
I love these cars but sadly don’t always have the time or money to work on them or store them. They are getting rarer and hard to find in good shape. Hoping to pass off to someone similarly interested. Comes with 2 sets stock eagle wheels and 2 sets Jeep Cherokee wheels,lots of parts, technical manuals, etc.
--------------------------------
Had planned to build the ultimate Utah exploration camper vehicle but alas. Pretty firm on price, I have more than that invested at this point. my loss is your gain. Begin your amc eagle 4 wheel adventure today!!
---------------------------------
Looking to replace my whole amc eagle department with a lower mileage daily driver. Trades considered. Willing to split off either Eagle for interested parties but really hoping someone will want my entire AMC estate.
--------------------------------
People love these cars and you can't drive it without turning heads, everyone is a fan and wants to chat!!!
---------------------------------
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE!
--------
SLC, UT
-------
$4000 for 1984 Amc Eagle Sport Wagon
$1500 for 1984 Amc Eagle Limited Wagon
----------
call, text, email, all good.
----------

more pics in link
https://cars.ksl.com/listing/6420587?_ga=2.264379791.1855827111.1589048013-833297511.1543195962

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk