News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• April 28, 2024, 12:28:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Oregon City Blockbuster  (Read 2536 times)

Offline PDXAmC

• Hatchling
  • Thumbs Up 1
Oregon City Blockbuster
« on: December 26, 2012, 10:59:03 PM »
I always see a Kammback Eagle parked in the Berry Hill shopping center where 213 and Beavercreek rd meet. I think they work for Blockbuster though I don't know that for sure. I never seem to have my camera with me, but I am going to try a get a pic a soon as a can. Its seen better days but it looks like it runs well.

Offline apes17

• Eagle DL
  • Thumbs Up 17
Re: Oregon City Blockbuster
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2012, 08:53:10 PM »
It's mine! Yeah, I work at that Blockbuster.

There was an incident back in November where some kid in a suped up pickup hit me on the passenger side. That explains the SX/4 door that's currently on it right now.

Do you have an Eagle of your own? Drive on by and pop into Blockbuster some time!!!
My Eagle is better than your Jeep.

Offline eaglefreek

• Moderators
  • AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 209
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2012, 10:40:35 AM »
What surprises me about this thread, is that there is still a Blockbuster out there.  :o I thought they all shut down.
1986 AMC Eagle Wagon 4.2L/4.0L head, AW4,NP242, Chrysler 8.25" rear.
1981 AMC Eagle Wagon As Seen On TV  Lost In Transmission

"I know he'd be a poorer man, if he never saw an eagle fly,
Rocky mountain high"  John Denver
Click for Fayetteville,TN Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150

Offline Euphonical

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 3
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2013, 11:52:56 AM »
I never go to Blockbuster, but to see a Kammback I might have to find a excuse...why can't you work at the one in Sandy LOL - at least that one's on my way home  ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk