News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 03:16:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Graph on total Eagles production.  (Read 33752 times)

Offline shanebo

• Without "me" its just "aweso"
  • AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 71
  • 80's chicks are the hottest!
Re: Graph on total Eagles production.
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2011, 12:16:20 AM »
Im looking foward to it...To see the home of AMC...oh yeah and my family too ;D
AMC, serving up heaping helpings of AWESOME since 1954

Offline IowaEagle

• AMC Eagle Archivist
  • Administrator
  • Thumbs Up 476
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2011, 09:47:17 AM »
I have always heard that AMC did not keep track of the different ways cars were equipped/optioned out.  Even the various trim lines, in the later years, appeared to not have been recorded.  It would be great information to have though if indeed those records were still stored somewhere. 

1983 was the last year that AMC had a two door version of any of their home grown models.  All that remained was the SX/4 and its 2WD counterpart.   Interestingly, the sales of the Spirit model were over double the number actually produced in '83.  AMC must have had one heck of a sale on the left over '81's.  AMC had planned to produce an '84 SX/4 but we all know that did not happen.
Click for Toledo, IA Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150   

Not a Jeep.  Not a Car.  Its an AMC Eagle!

1982 Eagle SX/4 Sport;
1980 Concord DL;
1970 Ambassador 2 Dr HT, SST
2002 Hyundai Santa Fe;
2008 Jeep Patriot Sport - Freedom Drive II

Offline shanebo

• Without "me" its just "aweso"
  • Thumbs Up 71
  • 80's chicks are the hottest!
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2011, 01:29:19 AM »
I just got back from my Wisconsin trip....Had the liberty of meeting 3 people that worked for AMC but they were all assembaly line workers..no pencil pushers...Theres alot of former employees still out there though.
AMC, serving up heaping helpings of AWESOME since 1954

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk