News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 01:06:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Error  (Read 5293 times)

Offline 86Woodgrain

• Administrator
  • Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 8
Re: Error
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2020, 09:04:18 PM »
Are you still having problems with attachments?
Still trying to figure out why is going on with attachments. The maximum size for a attachment is about 5MB, I think there might be another problem with uploading.
I have not tried attaching in the other forums lately.

Edit: I tried adding an attachment in another forum. When I click "Choose file" nothing happens.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2020, 09:09:14 PM by 86Woodgrain »

Offline Taylor

• Administrator
  • Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 34
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2020, 04:04:00 PM »
It could be you internet connection. I am in the same location that I was yesterday (coastal NC) and couldn’t get a photo posted. It was about 2mb. I transferred it to my phone reduced the size and it posted no problems. Today I posted directly from my iPad a 2.1mb photo no problems. I think my home connections are much faster than the one here.
2010 Toyota Rav4 pack mule
1985 AMC Eagle Limited Wagon 🖖🏼🦅
2020 Honda Africa Twin the long haul trucker

Offline 86Woodgrain

• Administrator
  • Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 8
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2020, 01:27:00 PM »
It’s not connection related. I don’t get the option to upload.

Offline Taylor

• Administrator
  • Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 34
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2021, 07:22:39 AM »
Got this last night. About 8:50

I don’t think it lasted long. I received a email from tech support at 11:17 last night and it was fine.
Anyone else see this?
2010 Toyota Rav4 pack mule
1985 AMC Eagle Limited Wagon 🖖🏼🦅
2020 Honda Africa Twin the long haul trucker

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk